Sunday, April 20, 2014

099: Pep In Your Step

Shoes - H&M, chambray skirt - vintage, bag - vintage Coach, sunglasses - Ray-Ban, Sweater - H&M, necklace - etsy

You guys are going to have to forgive my terrible fake smile - it's hard to smile at a tripod.

I know style isn't contingent on what you own, but sometimes if feel like you need a new favorite piece of clothing to put some pep in your step, and that's what these palm tree print shoes are to me! I basically have worn them everyday since I got them. Aren't they cute? They even have little espadrille bottoms!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! those shoes are adorable! :-) what size did you get them in? Do they run true to size, small, big? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I find H&M shoes to run pretty true to size :)

      Delete