Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Outfit Recap

Hat and shoes - Forever 21, Trench Coat - Kay Unger, Blazer - Express, Suede pants and shirt - vintage, Bag - Ted Baker, Evil eye necklace - Urban Outfitters  
Chiffon button-up - American Apparel, Pin and necklace - Vintage, Skirt - Sparrow, Bag - Ted Baker, Sunglasses - Chloe 2145, Shoes - H&M  
Dress - Ralph Lauren, Skirt - H&M, Sunglasses - Kate Spade "Angelique", Boots - Ugg "Sofia", Tote - Ted Baker, Tights - Asos, Lipstick - NARS "Carthage"
Blazer - Zara, Skirt - H&M, Leopard socks and turtleneck - Target, Tote - Ted Baker, Houndstooth stockings - Asos, Sunnies - Chloe "2145"  
Top - Vintage, Cobalt Maxi - Gap, Belt - secondhand, Python/mesh heels - Adrienne Vittadini, Bag - Vintage from a flea market in Rome, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban  
Trench Coat - Kay Unger, Leather Jacket - Michael by Michael Kors, Leather skirt - H&M, Sunglasses - House of Harlow 1960 "Emily" in Panter, Shirt - Moda International, Cameo pin - Vintage, Shoes - Andre (purchased in France), Clutch - purchased in France  
Skirt - Sparrow, Sweater - Cynthia Rowley, Trench Coat - Kay Unger, Necklaces - Urban Outfitters & Gorjana, bag - Purchased in France, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Boots - Bearpaw
 
Bustier - American Rag, Button-Up and earrings - Vintage, Jacket - Ann Taylor, Pants - Arden B., Tote - Ted Baker, Sunglasses - Chloe "2145", Shoes - Franco Sarto
I'm very much aware that I'm never going to be a mega blogger and I'm fine with that. I traveled so much this year and it was amazing, but as a result I didn't have the time to update this blog as much as I liked...besides, no one wants to see me in hiking shoes and sweats! However, I do love this blog. It's so much fun for me to look back on my outfits and see how my style has or hasn't changed. These are some of my favorite outfits from this year...I hope you like reading this blog as much as I like writing it!

Happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. I STILL love your style. Your hair looks naturally curly. I wish you're write or do a tutorial about what you do to wear it curly and sometimes straight.

    ReplyDelete