Sunday, December 29, 2013

095: Hitting the Max

 photo bdg-jeans-hm-coat-house-of-harlow-1960-warners-boots-emily-sunglasses-panther-1_zps70b5ed04.jpg  photo bdg-jeans-hm-coat-house-of-harlow-1960-warners-boots-emily-sunglasses-panther-2_zps6f245ed5.jpg
Beanie - Forever 21, Both plaid shirts - Mossimo (yup, Target), Coat - H&M, Sunglasses - House of Harlow 1960 "Emily" in Panther, Jeans - BDG, Bag - purchased in Paris, Shoes - House of Harlow 1960 "Warner" Boots, Lipstick - NARS "Cruella"

Since I've been back from my travels, I feel like I've really mastered the art of wearing denim stylishly. Most days I wear jeans with either these black House of Harlow 1960 booties (so Alexander Wang looking!), or a similar brown pair by Kork-Ease. I love them because not only do they look adorable, they have a leather upper, leather lining, and leather sole which means they're fairly warming.

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I announced a week or so ago that I'm pretty much wearing beanies for the rest of winter. Well, I wasn't joking! The funny thing is, after complaining about how hats don't usually look good on me,  Kathleen told me just a week or so before that I should try wearing beanies. I guess she was right!

So what's the title about? Well, I feel like this is the most patterns I've ever mixed (four including my sunnies) and I'm pretty proud of myself because I think it came out pretty well. Now I want to challenge myself to mix five. Unfortunately, that sounds a little too crazy even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment