Friday, November 8, 2013

094: Pumpkin


 photo bearpaw-boots-kay-unger-trench-coat-sparrow-pencil-skirt-cunthia-rowley-sweater-gorjana-tassle-necklace-rayban-wayfarers-1_zps4e04c0e8.jpg  photo bearpaw-boots-kay-unger-trench-coat-sparrow-pencil-skirt-cunthia-rowley-sweater-gorjana-tassle-necklace-rayban-wayfarers-2_zps85c1400c.jpg  photo bearpaw-boots-kay-unger-trench-coat-sparrow-pencil-skirt-cunthia-rowley-sweater-gorjana-tassle-necklace-rayban-wayfarers-3_zps766efd93.jpg
Skirt - Sparrow, Sweater - Cynthia Rowley, Trench Coat - Kay Unger, Necklaces - Urban Outfitters & Gorjana, bag - Purchased in France, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Boots - Bearpaw

This outfit makes me feel oh so autumn...like a pumpkin! I think it's the mix of chunky knits (skirt and sweater) and some of my favorite fall colors - burgundy, burnt orange, off white, beige, and brown. I got this simple fold-out tote while in France and I am obsessed with it's simple but smart design - the inside is fantastic! My only regret is that I didn't buy it in black because it definitely would have become my go-to black carry-all if I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment