Friday, November 1, 2013

093: Leather on Leather (Fall is HERE!)

 photo andre-heels-kay-unger-trench-coat-house-of-harlow-emily-sunglasses-cameo-pin-2_zpsf571d725.jpg  photo andre-heels-kay-unger-trench-coat-house-of-harlow-emily-sunglasses-cameo-pin-1_zps737c76b9.jpg
Trench Coat - Kay Unger, Leather Jacket - Michael by Michael Kors, Leather skirt - H&M, Sunglasses - House of Harlow 1960 "Emily" in Panter, Shirt - Moda International, Cameo pin - Vintage, Shoes - Andre (purchased in France), Clutch - purchased in France

I know I was MIA here for a while thanks to my travels (see them on Instagram), but I'm back, and guess who else is? FALL! In terms of activities, I definitely prefer summer to fall, but I find it really hard to dress for summer fashionably, especially when I am backpacking Europe, which is what I did for most of this summer. With the return of fall, we return to more interesting styling possibilities. I couldn't wait to try to wear my leather skirt with my leather jacket without looking like a biker chick, and I think I succeeded. I am also eager to buy burgundy lipstick and wear colors like burnt orange, camel, off white, black, burgundy, and navy. What are you guys most excited about for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment