Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Embellished Skirt

Black and Gold

Gestuz black jumper, $155 / Emanuel Ungaro patterned skirt $2,165/ TIBI peep toe booties $220/ Jérôme Dreyfuss leather shoulder bag $1,015/ Karen Millen geometric jewelry, $105 / Gorjana neon stud earrings $30

Isn't this embellished skirt TO-DIE-FOR? At  $2,165, it's never going to happen for me, but do expect me to be wearing a lot of black, white, and gold this fall. Yay!

In other news, I am going to Mexico City tonight to fulfill a dream that has existed within me for about 12 years. I am going to experience the Day of the Dead, also known as Dia De Los Muertos! I have my trusty film camera in tow as that was always part of the dream, but be sure to follow me on Instagram for Insta-snaps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment