Monday, September 9, 2013

Music Monday: Pale Shelter


What an amazing time I had in Seattle celebrating the marriage of two of my close friends! I apologize for the lack of updates here - as part of the wedding party I was in Seattle for a lot longer than just the wedding and things were, as they say, cray.

One of my favorite things to do when I visit Seattle is take a walk in the morning and get coffee alone. My friend who I visit usually wakes up much later than I do, so I don't have a whole lot of choice on the alone part. Anyway, she lives in a happening neighborhood called Capitol Hill and I frequent Cafe Vita for my morning coffee. The coffee is fantastic and so is the music selection.

So one morning, as I got my medium coffee, this 80s song blared from the speakers and I shazamed it right then and there. And I really like it and have been listening to it, and a number of other weird 80s tunes, pretty much non-stop.

That's the sweet little story behind this song...hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment