Thursday, July 18, 2013

089: Fuchsia

 photo Gap-fuchsia-maxi-skirt-jeffrey-campbell-lace-heels-faux-hermes-bag-house-of-harlow-sunburst-pendant-1_zps0c226a8d.jpg  photo Gap-fuchsia-maxi-skirt-jeffrey-campbell-lace-heels-faux-hermes-bag-house-of-harlow-sunburst-pendant-2_zpscc7137fa.jpg
Top - Vintage (soooo similar on sale at Zara right now), Fuchsia maxi skirt - Gap, White Blazer - Zara, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell, Necklace - House of Harlow 1960, Sunglasses - Chloe "2145", Bag - Vintage

Another recent outfit with one of my beloved maxis (this one also from Gap). I feel like my style is becoming sleeker...but really, who can tell at this point?

One thing I do love about this blog is going back and seeing all the outfits I wore over the last year or so. Some I loved then and still love now, some I was loved them and don't love now. Regardless, it's me. And it's fun watching things change.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this look and I don't think I would have expected it from you generally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! And I agree...I sense my style is in shifting towards slightly cleaner/sleeker:)

      Delete
  2. This maxi skirt is so cute on you! I've been dying to expand my maxi collection, and this color is perfect!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am a bit obsessed with the color fuchsia these days :)

      Delete
  3. Hi there,
    I found your blog through MegaStyleMe and I love your style! This outfit is great, I esp adore that lovely maxi! And I covet Jeffrey Campbell, can't wait to have one of his in my closet one day soon :P

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know on my blog :)

    P.S. I visited SF for the first time recently in May and I was so in love with that city! You're so lucky to be living there!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete