Saturday, July 13, 2013

088: Half of My Gap Maxi Skirt Collection

 photo Cobalt-gap-maxi-skirt-python-heels-leopard-belt-vintage-leather-italian-doctors-bag-3_zpsf36ba866.jpg  photo Cobalt-gap-maxi-skirt-python-heels-leopard-belt-vintage-leather-italian-doctors-bag-2_zps0c3e915f.jpg  photo Cobalt-gap-maxi-skirt-python-heels-leopard-belt-vintage-leather-italian-doctors-bag-1_zpse1f24fc6.jpg
Top - Vintage, Cobalt Maxi - Gap, Belt - secondhand, Python/mesh heels - Adrienne Vittadini, Bag - Vintage from a flea market in Rome, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

I was feeling two animals at once when I came up with this outfit - hence combining leopard print and my python heels (both of which I should really wear more often). This skirt is a maxi and it just has the most unflattering gathers around the hips, so I hiked it up, tucked in the extra fabric, and belted it to create a defined waistline. The purse is one of the spoils from my trip to Italy. A perfect doctor style in a perfect luggage brown in nearly perfect condition, I am absolutely in love with it.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna say wait what how is it unflattering but you "altered" it. Hehehe. Love the look.

    ReplyDelete