Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I'd Like to Be Wearing // Life Updates

My birthday

A few things: First of all, today is my birthday and this is what I wish I were wearing! I have always loved a good black and white ensemble (especially with a touch of red), so this just seems so wildly appropriate for the day in which I celebrate my anniversary with myself. My family is driving up to have dinner with me today, and yesterday I had dinner and cake with a group of my friends. Last weekend I went up to Russian River with a few girlfriends, where we stayed in an amazing house. We had a hot tub evening and then a day filled with ice cream, brunch, and river swimming. Needless to say, I prefer to call it a birthweek rather than a birthday, because that’s how I celebrate it.

You’ve probably noticed things have been pretty quiet around here, which is due to a lot of changes in life! This week, I am having my last day at my work, I’m moving out, and on Monday I am heading to European for a backpacking trip. I think this is what they call a quarterlife crisis! In any case, though I’m a little nervous and scared, I’m also really excited…and very, very busy. Seriously guys, I really underestimated how much effort moving would entail. I mean I was planning to go to Disneyland this weekend too, before my Eurotrip and after moving out. Now that that plan has been struck down, I don’t know where I would’ve found the time to move if I went to Disneyland this weekend.

Basically, this is a “bare with me!” as well as a “BRB.” Things have been slow here and will continue to be slow for a few more weeks…but I will be back, promise. Luff you!

No comments:

Post a Comment