Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Three Days of Coachella

Coachella - Rocker Girl

H&M crop top, $20 / Studded shorts / Leather shoes, $135 / Leather handbag / Marc by Marc Jacobs marc and marc jacob / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics matte red lipstick
Coachella - Boho Girl

Quiksilver cutout dress / Low heels / Leather handbag / Vintage jewelry / NARS Cosmetics , $33
Coachella - Easy Tee

French Connection western t shirt / Hot short shorts, $35 / L'Autre Chose shoes / Shoulder bag / Silver bracelet / Dorothy Perkins bead jewelry / Ray-Ban ray ban eyewear / Sunday Riley coral lipstick / OPI nailpolish, $27

A few outfits I made at/for work today featuring the three outfits I'd wear to Coachella if I were going/wore short things. The first one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment