Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Top 4 Favorite Instagram Accounts

I read an article a few weeks ago about how Facebook is losing its cool, at least for teenagers and other young folk. Being 27, I don't know if I get to fall into the "young folk" category, but one thing is fore sure - I much prefer Twitter and Instagram to  Facebook, and a lot of my friends do to. Facebook is practically impossible to live without, but for most of my online social interactions, I prefer something more intimate.

I la-la-la-love Instagram. It's such a great way to get a little look into someone's life and to keep up with friends on the daily. Feel free to follow me, but if not, here are four accounts I just love having pop up on my feed everyday.

1. @zamaaan. My favorite Instagram account, this user just posts old images from the Middle East. As an Egyptian-American with a strong connection to my heritage, I simply love these beautiful black and white photos. However, you don't need to be of Egyptian descent to appreciate history and find these photos fascinating.
 2. @flashesofstyle. On the fashion side, I love Bonnie's dreamy world that she so beautifully documents on the daily via Instagram. I'm sure her life isn't all roses, but she sure makes you feel like it is.
 3. @arekenny. So Ryan Kenny is like this awesome photography genius who also happens to be 20 or something ridiculous. Follow his Instagram to get a glimpse into his life, which is full of babely girls doing silly things and late night 7-11 runs (maybe).

4. @jarolson. Jenny is a friend of mine, the marketing manager over at Club Monaco, and the heiress to a cookie kingdom. Seriously - all of these statements are true. Besides all this, however, she also happens to take fantastic photos. I love seeing gorgeous New York scenes via her iPhone, and sometimes she travels outside of NYC...but never lets us know where she is.


No comments:

Post a Comment