Tuesday, March 26, 2013

084: The Day I Wore a Bustier To Work

 photo american-rag-bow-peplum-bustier-over-shirt-ted-bakerbag-arden-b-pants-1_zps187d3daf.jpg  photo american-rag-bow-peplum-bustier-over-shirt-ted-bakerbag-arden-b-pants-2_zps28b31004.jpg  photo american-rag-bow-peplum-bustier-over-shirt-ted-bakerbag-arden-b-pants-3_zps788c1124.jpg  photo american-rag-bow-peplum-bustier-over-shirt-ted-bakerbag-arden-b-pants-4_zpsb6d40881.jpg
Bustier - American Rag, Button-Up and earrings - Vintage, Jacket - Ann Taylor, Pants - Arden B., Tote - Ted Baker, Sunglasses - Chloe "2145", Shoes - Franco Sarto

It was on this day that I was possessed to wear a bustier over a shirt to work. Makes sense right? This oh-so-current peplum bow bustier is actually by American Rag, which is a brand sold in Macy's juniors section. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it, so when it went on sale, I snagged it. I always get tons of compliments on it when I wear it, but unfortunately it's a few years old so it isn't sold anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment