Thursday, March 21, 2013

083: Houndstooth Part 2

 photo hm-skirt-houndstooth-stockings-leopard-socks-ugg-sofia-boot-ted-baker-tote-zara-white-blazer-2_zpsb7100985.jpg  photo hm-skirt-houndstooth-stockings-leopard-socks-ugg-sofia-boot-ted-baker-tote-zara-white-blazer-1_zps6e43300e.jpg
Blazer - Zara, Skirt - H&M, Leopard socks and turtleneck - Target, Tote - Ted Baker, Houndstooth stockings - Asos, Sunnies - Chloe "2145"

Did you know that when I bought these awesome stockings from Asos, they were referred to as "dogstooth?" I wonder if that's the British way of saying "Houndstooth." In other news, when I wore this outfit I got like five compliments on it at Trader Joe's as my boss and I prepped for a party. One dude even gave me a high five and said "werk" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment