Thursday, February 7, 2013

078: My Fashion-y Hat

 photo forever21-wool-wide-brim-hat-patent-oxfords-suede-high-waist-pants-kay-unger-trench-coat-ted-baker-tote-evil-eye-necklace_zpsf8e38741.jpg
Hat and shoes - Forever 21, Trench Coat - Kay Unger, Blazer - Express, Suede pants and shirt - vintage, Bag - Ted Baker, Evil eye necklace - Urban Outfitters

Woo! So, here is it, a real outfit post! I feel really "fashion-y" in this hat...like a real "fashion person" as they say...but I think it looks good on me and will keep me warm in NYC as it's made of wool. Did I mention I'm off to NYC tomorrow for work? Yup!

Also, be jealous, because as you can see I am wearing a pair of truly high waist pants made of not truly suede. A Goodwill Sacramento find that I will never, ever stop worshipping. 

4 comments:

  1. Love this. The little pops of leopard and that red lip make it, for sure. Makes you look very Parisienne.

    Jealous. Have fun in NY!

    Lola
    LolaWrenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parisienne? Best. Compliment. Ever. Thank you so much for your sweet words! My flight got canceled due to the blizzard, so I am still here in CA :(...such a bummr. I'm flying out on Monday instead. BBL ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this look, mama! Those pants are such a worship-able find.
    xo!
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete