Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Because It's So Cold

it's so cold

Sheer shirt / Band of Outsiders long leather coat / J Brand / Falke wool blend socks, $14 / Dr. Martens dr marten, $190 / Mango crocodile handbag / Ray-Ban logo sunglasses, $295 / Nike Fisherman Beanie / Deborah Lippmann nail polish

I'm sure if you have any friends in California, you've probably heard how cold it is here right now. I got back to the states a week ago and it's been freezing ever since. Okay, so there are colder places in the world and even in America, but Californians are not used to this and we don't have the clothes for it either as a result. I wish I were wearing a beanie, a heavy camel coat, and some heavy duty boots today.

Anyway, real posts coming eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment