Saturday, January 26, 2013

Currently Coveting: NARS Schiap Lipstick


I took this photo of models Kyla and Nicole a couple years ago (I'm a photographer, remember?), and I'll always remember that shoot as one of my best shoots ever, with the best team ever. It was the first time I worked with my stylist, Ashley, and she really pulled out the big guns - then and always until I lost her to New York. The makeup artist, now a good friend named Noel, pulled out this lipstick without any warning and...wow, what an amazing selection. It's literally been years since this shoot and the beginning of my obsession with NARS Schiap lipstick and I still haven't purchased it, but I think I am going to use my upcoming trip to NY as an excuse to buy it. I also just caved and bought these babies, which I've been craving for almost a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment