Saturday, November 17, 2012

Current Obsessions: Doorknocker Earrings


Asos

Asos

Asos

Asos

Asos

Asos

Asos

I've always been a statement necklace kind of girl, but lately I've noticed my style has been shifting, at least when it comes to jewelry. I've been favoring daintier pendants around my neck, much like everything Gorjana produces.

On top of that, I recently found out my hair god of a hairdresser left his salon for another one that is a bit more expensive and much farther from my house. I'm having trouble finding someone new, so at this time I'm considering just trying to go to him less to balance out how much its going to cost me to get my hair done. That means I'm going to have to purposefully get my hair to that "awkward length" before I can cut it off.

Fortunately for me, I always tell my hair dresser to give me a cut that will last me a while and "grow out well," so my hair doesn't look bad right now, and hopefully its "awkward stage" isn't that awkward when it gets there. As it gets long enough to tie into a tiny bun or to pin up somehow, I think I'm going to move onto obnoxious doorknocker earrings to feminize and stylize my look. They remind me of Lana Del Rey's seedy 60s glamour look...and what's not to love about that? These beauties are all from Asos, but I might have to check H&M out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment