Friday, November 2, 2012

Current Obession: Fuchsia


I came to the realization that my obsession with fuchsia needed to be documented as a current obsession. I've been using the color a lot in my What I'd Like to be Wearing posts, and well, I don't know why, but I want to wear it right no so badly. I think it has to do with how fresh it looks next to camel and black, which are both fall and winter staples...and obviously it'll transfer over to spring really well too. Right now I'm looking for a pair of soft wide legged fuchsia trousers and a full midi skirt. Fingers crossed that some store answers my prayer! I can't say I don't love all the oxblood in stores right now, but geez, can a girl get a little variety here?

On another note, I apologize for the radio silence on this end this week. The last two weeks have been crazy busy for me, and now's not that much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment