Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Wannabe OscarPRGirl

I Wannabe @OscarPRGirl

Mary Janes - Marni, Crop top - TopShop, Skirt - Roksanda Ilincic, Bag - the Row, Houndstooth socks - Gap, Pearl Ball Choker Necklace - J. Crew

 It's no secret that I'm a little obsessed with @OscarPRGirl. As a fashion/apparel social media professional, I admire what she's done for Oscar De La Renta and aspire to be more like her in that sense, but I also admire how she has managed to make herself an icon in both fashion and social media. Her style is extremely well-defined - she loves long layers, sleeved crop tops, and longish to long skirts. So I'd say this outfit is inspired by her and Alexa Chung (see the mary janes?), as well as my current leaning towards the color fuchsia.

 Last week was a good week for social media, because OscarPRGirl told me my blog post was, and I quote, "Pretty amazing." I can die now, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment