Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Hipsta Please Crop Top

hipsta please
Tank - Etsy, Watch - River Island, Blazer - J. Mendel, Burgundy combat boots - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Vendetta Mini Flat Side Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban, Gorjana Ashby Mini Necklace, Quilted leather short - Thakoon Addition

Would you call this business casual because a blazer is involved?
Don't answer that.
:P

 I guess I'm feeling urban today. That and a bit like Elena Perminova here.

In other news, I am working on a shoot (remember! I'm a photographer first!) with my stylist and the two muses for the shoot are a well known blogger and a well known model. It'll take some time before the shoot is done, photos edited, and I can post them, but in due time I'll let you guys know who those two are. I'm ridiculously excited...it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment