Tuesday, October 23, 2012

068: Palazzo Pants Again, Yay

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Pants - Target (sold out but this is cute!), Tank - drifter (men's), Belt - Forever 21 (similar here)  White Blazer - Zara (similar here), Jewelry - vintage, Shoes - Target (similar here), Embossed Tote - Ted Baker (similar here), Sunglasses - Chloe 2145 (similar here and here)

Blarg, when I washed these palazzo pants they shrunk a bit - weird because I air dry everything I own. And to add insult to injury, today I stepped on them with these heels and tore a hole in the bottom :'(.

By the way, if you liked my Club Monaco style breakdown, you might also like the Alexa Chung style breakdown I did for Chictopia.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love your blog girl. You look amazing in everything and your style is so covetable. All the shots of course look great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek thank you so much girl! You know your encouragement means the world to me :)

      Delete