Tuesday, October 16, 2012

066: Spy Games

Photobucket Photobucket
Cage top - Cameo, Black high waist jeans - BDG, belt - vintage, Oversized cardigan/sweater thing - the Limited (over 10 years old! But similar here), Sunglasses - Chloe 2145 (similar here or here)- Shoes - Target (similar here), Embossed tote - Ted Baker (similar here)

 It might be really warm today, but when I wore this outfit I really thought fall was here. I figured it was time to start layering up and wearing a lot of black and well...nope. Crazy Norther California weather for ya.

Anyway, wearing this much black makes me feel like a spy. But not a real spy. Like a spy from the movies. What kind of spy would wear heels?

I was wearing the cage top I wore on day 3 of NYFW that I just fuckingggggg love. As you can imagine, it's a little hard to wear considering it's made of nude ribbon and hardly counts as a top, but to take it from cray NYFW style to day wear, I decided to use it as a layering piece, over a turtleneck and under the sweater. I'd say it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment