Tuesday, October 9, 2012

064: School Girl

Photobucket Photobucket
Asos perspex floral shell top, Peter Pan Collar top - Moda International, Skirt - Vintage, Heels - Calvin Klein (such fake Chloes from like six years ago), Sunnies - Ray-Ban


On the heels of my last post, I think I was so overwhelmed by my dudliness there that I pulled together this ensemble. In all honesty, this flared floral printed skirt is one of my favorite vintage finds ever and every outfit involving it is a favorite. It's the style more than the print to be honest - the cut is just so feminine and flirty! I only have one other skirt in this style, but I am digging this plaid one and this plain one.

Also, how Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 is this top? And it's only $23 on Asos right now!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I just love the layering here! Fabulous look!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete