Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Plaid and Denim

Blue

Sunglasses - Miu Miu, Blazer - J. Crew (sold out but similar and cheaper here), Cap-toe Heels - Beau Coops for Karen  Walker, Denim Shirt - Acne (similar here), Tote - Burberry Prorsum, Necklace - Modcloth, Skirt - H&M

My apologies for my silence this week! Things have been busy and it's understandbly hard to juggle so many things at once. I wasn't able to take any outfit photos last weekend won't this weekend as well because I am going camping (!!!!), but I will do my best to keep this blog nice and healthy.

Anyway, for today's what I'd like to be wearing, I'm seeing an ensemble of mostly blues, a little leather, a little denim, a little plaid, and a whole lot of amazing sunglasses. Gah! Love Miu Miu!

No comments:

Post a Comment