Friday, September 7, 2012

Currently Coveting: Ray-Ban Clubmaster

My latest eye-wear obsession? Why I am still not over the Kate Spade Angelique's, right now I wish I could get a pair of Ray-Ban clubmaster sunglasses into my collection. When it comes to dressing, I'm willing to skimp everywhere except for eye-wear. The quality of the item really makes a difference when it's touching your face, in my opinion. I've been so lucky in the past - my brother gave me my Ray-Ban Wayfarers, and I got my Chloe 2145 sunglasses on ridiculous clearance from TJMaxx for a whooping $60. I even have a pair of vintage cat-eye Balenciaga's that I go for (wait for it)...$8. So paying $200+ for these puppies seems a little bit outside the realm of reality. But who knows...maybe I'll get lucky again?

Or, who knows, maybe I'll finally cave and pick up a cheap-y pair. Also, to be fair, I have paid full price for one of my sunglasses, my House of Harlow 1960 Emily sunglasses. I did it in the name of New York Fashion Week, and it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I love those glasses and I agree with you that paying $200 for a pair of glasses is kind of too much...better wait when it comes in the sale side of the store!!lol
    http://jessynyiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete