Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'd Like to be Wearing: Pre-Fall Leather

Pre-Fall
 Top - Karen Millen, Sunglasses - Miu Miu "Catwalk," Jacket - ALICE by Temperley, Shorts - Carven, Shoes - Modcloth, Clutch - Elie Saab, Watch - Karen Millen, Lipstick - Lancome Rouge in Love, Nail polish - Essie Black Licoric, Earrings - Iosselliani

Don't get me wrong - I freaking love summer. This entire summer I haven't managed to get the sand out of my flip flops, because every time I do, I go romp in the sunshine again, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But when it comes to dressing, I admit that I'm sort of a fail. I prefer button-ups to tees, trousers to shorts (In fact, I simply don't wear shorts), and layering to not. Summer's on its way out (wahh!!) but at least I can now wear leathers in peace. I was so inspired by all of the colored leathers in Cynthia Rowley's fall 2012 line, so colored leather shorts would be perfect for the shorts-wearing gal in the Pre-fall season. Hopefully I can get an inkling of its amazingness from H&M or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment