Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Ruffles and Running with the Kitties


What I'd Rather Be Wearing: Ruffles all Over
Denim Shirt - Acne, Ruffle skirt - Valentino,  Heart necklace - By Boe, Sunglasses - Gucci, Green cat flats - Charlotte Olympia, Ruffle socks - Topshop, Ring - By Boe, Leopard belt - Dorthy Perkins, Bag - Boohoo, Nail polish - Essie "Navigate Her"
 
By now you may have figured I'm making "What I'd like to be Wearing" a weekly feature. I use Polyvore quite frequently for work (heh, life's tough, eh?) and so I've gotten pretty good at using it, whatever that means! What I'd rather be wearing today is a mix of extreme girliness, more kitty themed stuff, and a denim shirt. I'm not sure where my current obsession with kitty stuff came from. Maybe it's those amazing shoes! Also, another current obsessions I have long known about: Ruffled ankle socks. Must buy a pair soon - what an easy way to amp up an outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment