Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Americana (Sort Of)



What I'd Rather Be Wearing: Americana (Sort Of)
Shirt - TopShop, Bag - MICHAEL Michael Kors, Mint jeans - J.Crew (but I prefer BDG), Sunglasses - J. Crew, Bikini top - John Lewis, Sneakers - Converse (similar here)


Happy 4th of July, kiddos! Today I'm off having a picnic with some friends, and we're going to end the evening by watching the fireworks in the fair city of San Francisco. I just spent the last hour making a large batch of egg salad and I am so over that.

I have yet to decide what I am wearing for the 4th of July as I write, but I'm not one of those girls that goes all out for this holiday - I have no interest in looking like the first lady. So of course, as with any occasion, mint jeans are appropriate. But dammit, I wish I owned those shoes so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment