Saturday, July 14, 2012

Highlights from Resort 2013






Reed Krakoff Resort 2013
 
Via here (see more)
 
Rag & Bone Resort 2013
 
Via here (see more)
 
Temperly London Resort 2013
 
Via here (see more)
 
Ellery Resort 2013
  
Via here (see more)
 
Chanel Resort 2013
   
Via here (see more)
 
Sass and Bide Resort 2013
 
Via here (see more) 
 

I have been pinning my favorite looks from Resort 2013 to my style board, and I realized what I had been pinning are what I consider to be the highlights of Resort 2013...and my favorite outfits within my favorite lines. Can you tell which is my favorite line above all? Reed Krakoff Resort 2013...oh my God. I have to admit I had not heard of the brand before, but I love, love, love the streamlined pieces the resort line features. Obviously, they'd be meaningless if they didn't come in such punchy colors - bold orange and cobalt, all parred down (and sometimes not) with an extremely nude nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment