Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What I'd Like to Be Wearing: Ice Cream Digi





what i'd like to be wearing
Blazer - Aritzia (similar here),  Hurrican Digi Shirt - Due Fashion, High heel sandal - Zara, Clutch - Made by a Girl, Star Necklace - Barney's, Sunglasses - Illesteva "Leonard," Nail polish - Essie "Mint Candy Apple", Shorts - Own the Runway (not available to what I can see, but similar here, here)


Hi guys! Remember how when I first started this blog, I told you I took all the photos with a tripod as I have no one else to do it? That fact still remains, and sometimes, I don't have the time to do that. So instead of leaving you with nothing, today's I'm posting what I'd like to be wearing - assuming that cost, body, and personal values were no object. I la-la-la love a crispy white blazer and ice cream tones...and for some reason, lately digital prints have been growing on me. I'm not afraid to be matchy matchy, either!

1 comment:

  1. fuck yes, being matchy matchy rules, as does mint green and galaxy prints!! <3

    ReplyDelete