Wednesday, June 20, 2012

042: Don't Cal 'Em Pajamas, They're Palazzo Pants


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tweed Jacket - Cynthia Cynthia Steffe, Military Jacket - Charlotte Russe, Shirt - Walmart, Blue Palazzo Pants - Target, Necklace - House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Pendant, Sunglasses - Chloe 2145 (similar here), sandals - Charlotte Russe, Bag - Vintage Roots

It was SO EFFING HOT the day I bought these pants. I walked into Target for peanut butter and whatnot and as I was wearing jeans, came out with these super light palazzo pants for just $20. I think they'll be great all summer long. I wore them in this outfit the very next day to the North Beach Fest, so I layered appropriately because we all know how SF was. It ended up being way more cold and miserable, and me and my friend Sami had a pretty crap time.

On an on related note, a reminder I realized today: If you're 23, don't rush to face the rest of your life. You have the rest of your life for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment