Thursday, June 14, 2012

040: You've Got the White One








Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
When you have a dog this cute, how could you not pose with her? Photobucket
Sheer back mullet shirt - Evil Twin, Pants - Asos, Sandals - Ash, Sunglasses - House of Harlow "Emily" in Panther, Bag - Vintage, Necklace - Gorjana c/o
 
I love a good white on white for summer. Don't you?
I just have to say, how amazing is Evil Twin (and Minkpink?). I'm completely obsessed with their designs, so much so that every time I find it at Crossroads (which is where I got this top), I pretty much flip my shit.  I guess I am their target audience! I think every garment is just perfection.


My fluffy luff. I promised not to become a crazy dog person when I got my dog, Peanut, but I couldn't help myself and now I don't care. I promise you won't see an overload of puppy pictures of this blog...but here is one more!





Photobucket 
d'awww

No comments:

Post a Comment