Monday, June 11, 2012

039: Fancy Pants





Photobucket Photobucket

Printed Floral Jeans - BDG (c/o Urban Outfitters), dress worn as shirt - Audrey, What Blazer - Zara (similar here), Necklace - Gorjana c/o, Sunglasses - House of Harlow 1960 Emily in Panther, Sandals - Charlotte Russe, Bag - Vintage Roots


When I first got these jeans, I had no idea what to wear them with. But then I found this awesome mullet shirt, which is in fact a mullet dress that was too short on me to be worn as a dress, so I decided to tuck it in and rock it out. Have to say that this is one of my favorite outfits in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! I read your article on EIU! Loving it!! And you shoud have more folowers! I love your style, and particularly your hair! I noticed from your blogposts, it's pretty new for you, and I think it looks waaay more stylish than before! Love, and look forward to read your new post! ;)

    Hugs and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz! Thanks for the super sweet comments, and I'm really glad you liked the article!! Thanks for the compliment on my hair too :) I'm so happy with it!

      <3 sarah

      Delete