Thursday, June 7, 2012

038: French Wallpaper


Photobucket Photobucket
Pink floral jeans - BDG (c/o), Tank - Hanes, White shirt - Solitaire, Sandals - Ash, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban, Necklace - Vintage, Bag - Vintage Coach, Earrings - Egypt

Can we please talk about how fantastic the jeans look with my sandals? Please? For one, I'm glad to be getting in gray again. I had a huge gray phase (didn't we all?) and once I got out of it, I really got out of it. But it's nice to remember what a great color it is to wear. A bit of white and a bit of black - the perfect neutral for summer. I also love how subtle the colors are on these jeans, and I love the pattern - at first I thought it was a gray paint splatter, but upon further inspection, I realized it was a floral print. Upon further inspection, I now think they're not just any floral, but a seeming French wallpaper print. Perfect mix of feminine and grungy. And you guys know I wouldn't have it any other way.

You're probably wondering what that brace is on my left foot. Unfortunately, my ankle is still sprained from my Hawaii trip! I have no idea how long it is supposed to take to heal. Every time is starts to feel better, all of a sudden it starts hurting again. As a result, I've been having to keep to pretty low shoes. These Ash sandals are so eye-catching, especially for being just sandals. They have a really low wedge so I'm going to go ahead and say they're safe to wear. The buckle around the heel simply kills me!

2 comments:

  1. so good! I love love love grey shades. I'm totally thinking of trying to bleach dye some old grey cut-offs now <3

    ReplyDelete