Tuesday, June 5, 2012

037 Cyber Punked


Photobucket 
My BooBoo wanted to join me for a quick snap :) 
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

White Blazer - Zara (similar here), White shirt - Vintage, Necklace - Gorjana c/o, Bag - vintage, Sunglasses - House of Harlow 1960 "Emily" in Panther, Pants - BCBG Max Azria, Boots - Style & Co. (similar here), Shoe laces - eBay
I decided to add a little bit of cyber punk to this outfit by wearing a pretty clean cut ensemble with my combat boots, clad with neon green/yellow shoe laces. This white Zara blazer might just be one of my favorite  full price purchases ever. I say full price because with sites like MyHabit, Gilt, Hautelook, which I quite literally check everyday, and stores like Crossroads, TJMaxx, and Marshall's, I rarely pay full price for anything. It's the perfect white blazer and can be worn with so many things! Glad to have this one for my summer.

Also, silly me, how did I put up my last post and not mention my new hair? Hellooooo new haircut! I chopped 10 inches off of my hair completely on a whim a little over a week ago and I couldn't be more pleased. I think it suits my face so, so, soooo much more, and it's way easier to maintain. Kathleen chopped her hair on the same day, I think. How cute is that? Short hair twinsies! Overall I feel...lighter. More free. It was actually a direct react to my Hawaii trip. I'm just in this mood to feel more at ease in life. Plus, I'm pretty sure this hair will look miles better with a sundress, haha! As a side note, the amount of cat calls/hit ons I get per week has gone up dramatically. I guess not all boys like long hair.

Here's a before and after, plus a little snap of my hairdresser, Fred. I just realized this is the first time you guys have seen my face without sunglasses! Fred, by the way, might be the only male hairdresser in the world who isn't gay.

2 comments: