Tuesday, March 27, 2012

026 My Work Ethic





PhotobucketPhotobucket
Pants - Vintage, Shirt - Mossimo, Blazer - Apostrophe (similar here), Necklace - A.B.S. Allen Schwartz, Bag - Ted Baker, Sunnies - Chloe (similar here), Shoes - Franco Sarto (similar here)

To me, this is a very work-appropriate outfit. This choker is probably my best T.J.Maxx find ever. It was originally priced at $250, but thanks to T.J.Maxx's pricing and then a further clearance, I got it for $50. Still not a drop in the bucket, but it's a beautiful, beautiful choker that definitely makes a statement and dresses up any outfit.

As I say this, I realize it's ridiculous to talk about awesome T.J.Maxx finds and not mention my sunnies! These Chloe 2145 sunglasses have been framing my face for years now, but I would have  never been able to buy them if I didn't find them on clearance at T.J.Maxx for just $60.

2 comments:

  1. Great coat :) I try to find good sunglasses in nice prices too :)

    ReplyDelete