Thursday, March 8, 2012

021 White Jeans




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Jeans - BDG, white top - Mossimo, Orange top - Maxazria collection, Cardigan - J. Crew, heels - Calvin Klein, Bag - Amrita Singh, Sunnies - Chloe (similar here), necklace - Gorjana c/o, bracelet - yosemite gift shop, Watch - vintage timex

I'm not quite sure why, but I got catcalled by old men like three times the day I wore this outfit. Do old men like white jeans? Were they see thru and I just cannot see it? All I can say on the matter is that, well, I really like white jeans too. I'm looking for a nice high waist pair and a cheapy pair to try a little DIY project on. Perhaps these are the cheapy ones I will experiment on when I find a better pair.

2 comments:

  1. great look! i love all white outfits (and i'm not even an old man! ha!). really cute shoes too.

    http://www.the-launderette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just became a follower! Love how you added in color with this all white outfit! Come visit my blog and follow too if you like it!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete