Thursday, March 1, 2012

018 All the Awesome Shades of Lipstick






Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Blazer - H&M (similar here), Orange shirt - Vintage, Coral shirt - Tea n' Rose, sunnies - Chloe, bag - Cooperative, Pants - Asos (similar here and here), shoes - Deena and Ozzy

I was on a mission this day to be dressed like all conceivable (awesome) shades of lipstick...at once. I managed orange, coral, pink, and red. Mission accomplished, I'd say!

Also, looking at these photos of myself in heels, I have to say that I look like a fucking skyscraper. Excuse my language, but dude, I am one tall lady! This is what happens when a woman who is 5'10" wears 4 inch heels. The result is a 6'2" amazon. Not that mind too much. I like who I am.

5 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. Beautiful colors and that blazer is perfect.


    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty!!! so happy to have found your blog back, thanks for adding us to your blogroll ;)
    about to go through your archives RIGHT NOW!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty look! I'm a fan of the tall look!
    xo,
    nancy @ adore to adorn

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite, quite obsessed with these colors. may have to take inspiration from this very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to be of service! I bet you can do it better than me!

      Delete