Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February It List




February It List

It may be almost March but I decided to make my February It List anyway. This is basically a list of things I'm currently looking for right now. Things may carry on over to the next month. Some things are very particular and I am holding off on buying them because I'm looking for a deal, and others I am looking for more generally. They are, from top to bottom, left to right:

1. Orange/pink/red heels
2. A boxy bag (in general, but loving that one by Pour La Victoire)
3. House of Harlow cuff
4. White high top chucks
5. A long, sheer, collared tunic/dress
6. High waist white skinny jeans
7. Pastel Skinny jeans
8. Crisp white blazer
9. A Fun backpack (for festival season...this one is from Asos)
10. The Kate Spade Angelique Sunglasses (not pictured) (but blogged about here)

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh I'm loving those lime green pants! :)

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete