Tuesday, February 14, 2012

013 NYC Day 1

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt and skirt - vintage via Goodwill, Sweater - Eddie Bauer, Sunnies - House of Harlow, Boots - Chinese Laundry via Marshalls, Purse - Vintage Gucci via Crossroads, necklace - vintage Trifari via Crossroads, watch - vintage

I guess this is a very vintage outfit! I spent all of last week in NYC and this was what I wore on the first day of my trip. I went to the Refinery29 main office and look nice and keep warm so this chunky sweater was just what I needed, combined with the perfect wool pencil skirt. The weather in NYC was surprisingly agreeable last Monday so believe it or not I was actually way too warm! I ended up sweating as I trekked about East Village, wool overcoat in hand. As you can see, I purchased the House of Harlow "Emily" sunglasses I was considering, and I think I made the right choice. I love the color and it is so hard for me to find round sunnies that look good on me. I don't regret missing the Karen Walker Ones in Black Vintage anymore.

Oh, and happy V-Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment