Thursday, February 9, 2012

011: IFB Con

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Sweater - H&M, button up - vintage, Socks - Asos, Skirt - Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Clutch - Cooperative, Sunglasses - Chloe (similar here), Necklace - vintage Trifari via Crossroads, shoes - H&M via Crossroads

 A glimpse at what I wore to the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference. I remember when I asked my roommate if the outfit was too conservative, she said "You're wearing floral heels and houndstooth..." Lifebooker said I was "like the cutest yellow jacket that won't sting" on their instagram. Aww, shucks guys! Overall, it was a lovely day meeting some great ladies and hearing some of the top industry professionals talk about blogging and social media. The highlight of course was hearing Connie from Refinery29.

Also a little snap from Instagram I like from Ally:


No comments:

Post a Comment